Friday, April 30, 2010

I Don't Understand

I don't quite understand the reason why my school, Martin van Buren High School, sucks so much. My school lacks school spirit & I really believe that this is the worst school in New York. So apparantly we have too many fights or incidents in our school that we aren't allowed to support our team members, unless if it's an outside even they dont care really. I still think it's unfair that the students have to suffer in school, no school spirit in High School? How is this any different or how is this supposed to be the "best time of our lives" as people say? In this school kids can't wait to graduate & not because they want to get to college for the college life but because the school sSUCKS! Horrible I cant understand the reason for destroying my school sociallyy..

1 comment:

  1. ooo please, this is not the worst school in new york...dont be so dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete