Friday, March 26, 2010

Bulls vs Heat

Heat busted the Bulls last nightt ! I felt bad for the Bulls because they definately didnt have Noah playing and it seemed as if he was a main factor for the bulls defense and offense. They couldn't hold up against the Heat as it seems i mean of course not 'cause D. Wade was on the court like c'mon! Who stoppin' him? I mean dont get me wrong i love Derek Rose as a player and he does play the sport really well but it seems as if he couldnt stop D.Wade last night. I'm happy though that they won 'cause D.wade is definately one of my favorite players and i love that the Heat won the game last night. He seriously needs to get traded though i mean like there record is 37-33 i believe like c'mon, he needs to be on a team where the record is way better like the Cavs 57-17. =] Speaking of the Cavs where are they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment