Friday, May 21, 2010

Old Country Buffet . . .YUMMMM!

Old Country Buffet in Long Island is pretty good when you goo on a Thursday or Saturday. The special is BBQ Beef Ribs and they are GOOD! I went here many times before and the food is good but they tend to serve the same thing everyday. They have specials on certain days of the week, like on Sundays they serve steak and Thursdays they serve ribs. I won't lie, going to this restaurant will leave you satisfied because of the wide variety of foods. However, it depends on your taste in food. They have a big salad bar and tacos stand there as well. I personally don't eat tacos or salads but my family members tried it and they informed me that it was good. One food I would recommend is the bread, it's a special kind of bread, but it's soft and it's just so delicious. Once you take one bite out of the bread it feels as if an angel has entered your mouth and taken over your soul. That's how good it is! When I went to the one in Syracuse on a Thursday for the ribs with my mother and siblings, we had a competition on who could eat the most BBQ Ribs. I lost but boy were the ribs delicious! They were literally finger licking ribs. The BBQ sauce was just so scrumtuous and I was shocked that no one was there. There was a lot of ribs for us. I lost but I lost satisfied. I would recommend this restuarant to anyone who likes to eat and wants to get their money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment